Sunday 4 September 2011

Make Up For Ever Smoky Palette

Hey!

Recently I got a very exciting purchase at Sephora and I decided to share it with you guys!

MUFE: SMOKY PALETTE


I haven't really seen this been raved about yet, but I'm guessing it's because it very new, it came out with wonderful Eye khols and tinted mascaras.

Pictures?

Even though I got mine a week or two ago, I still haven't used it..(I want to save for when school starts). That is why it's still in it's packaging. 

It offers the most amazing set of smoky colors, everything you need! Also it comes with two brushes: a tapered brush and a flat brush. 

On the back, It has instructions to create a smokey eye and I will use these because they look very helpful! 

Thanks for reading! 
I know this was a very short post but I wanted to post something! 

2 comments:

  1. woah the BACKGROUND IS AMAZEBALLS! love the revampness of it! aaaaaaaaaah so jealous! btw i did give you the sunshine blog award as well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha "amazeball" thank yooou :)
    I'll check it out now! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete