Saturday 15 October 2011

Checking in..

Hey guys!!

So I know I haven't been a very good blogger these days .... *sorryyy*

Therefore I just thought I'll check in with yoou guys!

Okay so the things that have been happening so far:

  • As you probably know I started school, and there's so much work. 
  • I'm revising for my science tests + catching up in history (because I missed a lesson) 
  • I went to lush yesterday for the first time in like 6 months, I got the POW WOW lip scrub. GET IT. 
  • I am about to leave for a tennis lesson 
  • I am obsessed with Tesco's Strawberry Laces
  • I had a Kit Kat milkshake from sblended yesterday...mmmm...
  • I am planning on doing a giveaway, if you have any ideas on what to give away, comment below. 
  • Currently looking for a good perfume, not that I don't have one, I just want to 'spice it up' 
  • So hungry at the moment. 
  • I'm going to a waterstone's today to get some books
  • I'm going to disneyland tomorrow! 
That is it , look out for more posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment