Tuesday 21 June 2011

I mean my, my, my, my like pelican fly

Hello Hello!!
I am super excited today! My exams are overrr! ^_^
Now all I have to do is wait for the results...oh gosh, but for now: NO PROPER LESSONS, NO HARD HOMEWORK AND LOADS OF TRIPS!! Finally!!

Tomorrow I have no lessons, I have ''Sports Day''...excited...ish?

I was packing my bag earlier, and realised I have a couple of essentials, so I decided to mention them in this post:


  • Firstly, I always have to have sunblock with me (because we have our sport days outside and it really depends on the weather but last year the sun was blazing hot). 
  • We've been informed today that it might rain tomorrow so a nice umbrella/waterproof would do you good! 
  • I usually wait around for my turn on a mat/old blanket therefore I always take one of those with me. 
  • Some good sunglasses are always needed! 
  • My ipod is very useful whilst going on the bus(:
  • Last but definitely not least for me; is my camera. I usually have my camera with me when going out or even at school. For those of you who are curious mine's a Canon EO5 550D. 

I have several more things in my bag but those are the essentials! 

Take Care! 

Vanilla Dreams











No comments:

Post a Comment