Friday 17 June 2011

My Nail Polish Collection

My nail polish collection has reached the point where I feel satisfied with it and don't feel like I need anymore. The nail polishes I am about to show are all the nail polishes I use and have with me (where I currently live). I have some more OPI nail polishes however they are back home.

*This is not bragging in any way. 

Let's start, shall we? 




(Left to Right) L.A. Colours ''Breathless Blue'' , L.A. Colours ''Phenomena'' , L.A. Colours ''Starlight'' , L.A. Colours ''Tropical Breeze''. 



(Left to Right) L.A. Colours ''Atomic'' ,  L.A. Colours ''Chocolate Shimmer'' ,  L.A. Colours ''Electrified'' , 17 ''Sphinx'' ,  GOSH ''Silver'' , No7 ''Purple''. 



(Left to Right) NARS ''Purple Rain'' , NARS ''Orgasm'' , NARS ''Jungle Red'' , Rimmel 'Sky High' , L.A. Colours ''Tropical Storm'' ,  Sephora ''Teeny Bikini'' 



(Left to Right) Rimmel ''Strawberry Fizz'' , Essie ''borrowed and blue'' , Essie ''Sugar Daddy'' ,  OPI ''Linkin Park After Dark'' , OPI ''Vodka and Caviar''. 


(Left to Right) Mavala ''Vitality" ,  Mavala "Rose Dust'' , Mavala ''Onyx'' , Mavala ''Vanilla'' ,  Mavala "Samoa'' , Mavala ''Acid Yellow'' ,  Mavala "Aquamarine'' ,  Mavala "Riga''. 


(Left to Right) Mavala "Glasgow" ,  Mavala "Smokey Blue'' , KONAD "Black" , KONAD ''white'' , Mavala ''Top Fixator" , Sally Hansen double duty. 

Thank you for reading, 

Vanilla Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment