Wednesday 22 June 2011

it's raining outside

As some of you (who read my post yesterday) know I had Sports Day today...well I'm not really sure wether I can call it ''Sports Day''.
You see, it was absolutely pouring and completely freezing! Therefore we stopped the running, jumping and throwing and instead stood there in the pouring rain for about an hour! Then some of us went back to school and some went with their parents. I went back to school. After which I headed home. . .

I have a tennis lesson later on in the evening so I'm waiting for that. . .I still have some time left so I'll finish watching 'How do you know' and then head off!

A tutorial coming soon, by the way.

Until later,

Vanilla Dreams

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I really loved you blog!!
    I'm already a follower... Could you follow me as well??
    Please comment!!
    Thanks a lot
    Alice Dias


    http://thecutepearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for reading!
    I'll check it out:)

    ReplyDelete