Sunday 3 July 2011

Too Faced VS. Benefit Part I






Hello Bubbles:) 
When I first started getting into makeup and all that jazz I tended to confuse Too Faced and Benefit . . did you? 

So I decided to do this comparison post...

Starting off with the blushes - 

Benefit: 

Benefit offer a wider selection of cheek colours, they have numerous 'box powders' and their liquid cheek stains. 

This is the 'Throb' blush which is one of my favorites, 'Coralista' is also one of my absolute favorites! 

This is one of their famous cheek tints, this one is their newest release I got this recently and I have to say along with 'Posie Tint' this one is my favorite! The consistency is rather like 'jelly' which prevents streaking. 

Too Faced: 

Too Faced blushes and cheek products are less 'raved' about but still good. They offer creamy blushes, brightening, and bloomy ones. 

This is a creamy blush (also may be used on the lips) in 'Sweet Pea' I must admit the consistency isn't the creamiest and does dry out quite quick. Otherwise the pigmentation is good. 

This is one of the 'brightening' blushes, these are really really good! This shade is my favorite as well. I totally recommend this. 

Overall, I think that Benefit cheek products are better than too faced just because they offer a wider selection and I just feel like the quality is better. 



Thank You! In the next part expect: palettes and foundation etc. 

Until Later 
Vanilla Dreams 

2 comments:

  1. I love both these styles and have my eye on some cats eyes sunnies from Topshop I'll be posting tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you do a review on chacha tint and all the 'tints' i want to get chacha badly but dunno if i need it/ want it! x

    ReplyDelete