Saturday 23 July 2011

Summer Trend: The Swimsuits

So this is one of my 'Summer Trend' posts and today I'm featuring the swimsuits. 

Since I'm on holiday where there's beaches everywhere, I've been noticing some swimsuit trends. 

Here we go, 

1. One Shoulder: 




I used to see more one shouldered swimsuits with thin straps but recently thick straps have been the 'it' thing. 

2. Ruffles 



Personally, I'm not a big fan of these but I have to admit they do add a touch of 'feminine' into a plain swimsuit. 

3. Vintage Inspired 



High waist bottoms, Playful patterns, sweetheart necklines! Love them! These are my favorite, they're really chic and glamorous. You can be as bombshell as Monroe and as sophisticated as Kelly!  

That's it for now! 
Vanilla Dreams


No comments:

Post a Comment