Thursday 14 July 2011

'Until The Very End'

Okay, so I must confess. I love ADORE Harry Potter. I know it might seem so childish but...I am obsessed.

So yesterday I watched the last part. I cried. Enough said.

My favorite movies were: The Chamber of Secret; The Order of the Phoenix and The Deathly Hallows (both parts) .

So the movie was meant to start at 10 pm and my friends and I came at 7. . . because we were so scared that there'll be a big line and they'll run out of tickets. But we were the first ones there ;)

I cried during the movie because of things that happened in the movie, but afterwards I just cried because it's over.


- Harry Potter Generation. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm very much afraid that after tonight (when I see the movie) I will have lost a piece of the magic, even though I've already read all the books. Can't believe it's over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is EXACTLY how I feel.
    thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so good! I´m obsessed for HP too! I´m Brazilian!!! Your blog is so cool! I like it so much, i have one: lireliegostei.blogspot.com!

    Bye, bye!!!

    ReplyDelete