Thursday 14 July 2011

First Award

I've just been awarded the 'Best Blog' award by Perdi!! Thank you sooo much! 
 


So the "rules" of this award are: 

1. Link back to the person who awarded this to you
watermelonraindropx.blogspot.com 

I love Perdi's blog so please check it out! 

2. Share 7 random things about yourself
> I am the eldest in my family. 
> My lucky number is 7. 
> My favorite holiday is New Year. 
> I obsess over Harry Potter. 
> I have a big birth mark on my back.
> I've been doing dance for over 7 year. 
> I love fedora hats. 

3. Award 15 blogs

ellieand.blogspot.com 

fayecavania.blogspot.com

breakfastatgraceys.com

vintageindiechild.blogspot.com 

yesidress.blogspot.com

iwastedallmyprettyyearsonyou.blogspot.com 

non-optional.blogspot.com

soyconfessions.blogspot.com

emily--charlotte.blogspot.com

clashingtime.blogspot.com

misskeikei.blogspot.com

ohemma.com 

my365secrets.blogspot.com

awaywiththefairies.blogspot.com 

insidelook19.blogspot.com

4. Answer the following questions

Your favorite color: Turquoise 
Your favorite song: really depends on my mood, but at the moment it's "Tonight" by Neyo & Pitbull
Your favorite dessert: Speculoos/Cookie Dough/ Cookies and Cream/ Nutella Ice Cream or Passion Fruit/Raspberry Sorbet. 
What is pissing you off: Absolutely nothing:) 
When you 're upset, you: listen to music, or just fall asleep. "It'll all be better in the morning" 
Your favorite pet: My two dogs; Kira & Jack. 
Black or White: Depends. 
Biggest fear: Heights and dark alleyways 
Best feature: My fingers...haha 
Everyday attitude: Ambitious 
What is perfection: Something we strive for. 
Guilty pleasure: eating Ice Cream<3 

6 comments:

  1. very interesting facts, never knew you loved Fedora hats! Learn new things everday i suppose....guess what happened? I lost my memory card for my camera. they had: annual gathering, penhurst thingy, and like the rest of our last few weeks of 2S. Not on my computer! but i am striving to find it, it will be in my room somewhere......i'm glad you like the award...
    C u soon, well in a few months xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, and thank you very much! You deserve this award (: Lovin' your blog!

    Mimi

    P.S. $25 giveaway to Apothica (an online cosmetics boutique) on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! :) And thanks so much for passing it on to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou so much for awarding me{: thats really nice of you. your pictures are beautiful and quirky{: keep it up. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for passing this on, I really appreciate it! xx

    http://non-optional.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete