Monday 4 July 2011

Too Faced VS. Benefit Part II

This is the sequel to the post below. In this part I'll be reviewing the rest of the make up products from each brand and then saying which brand I prefer for each product.

 Palettes and Sets:

Benefit: 


Benefit don't offer a lot of palettes but do have several  sets.

As far as I know they have to more or less 'popular' palettes these are:
Big beautiful eyes (quad)

Smoking Eyes Palette

I've only had the 'smokin eyes' and I wasn't too impressed with it, the pigmentation wasn't that great and I honestly don't think the product suits the price. I did not like this. 

The Benefit sets however are really good. I think they offer a good amount of product and the price is very good as well. 

I love:

and 

Too Faced: 

Too Faced have two very 'well known' palettes the Natural Eye and the Naked Eye. The pigmentation is very good and the selection of colors are very good. They also offer the 'Romantic Eye' the 'Smokey Eye' the 'Insurance Policy' and the 'Liquify Palette'. 

I also enjoy their sets. My favorite ones are: 

Pink Carpet Survival Kit 

Poolside Primping Set 
Overall, I do prefer Too Faced for Palettes and Sets etc. 

In my next post I'll feature Lip Products. 

Thank You, 
Vanilla Dreams 

1 comment:

  1. i just awarded you the Best Blog award check it out on:
    watermelonraindropx.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete